- Request for Proposals
- Request for Quotations
- Tender Specifications & Tenders
- Technical Reports
- Proof of Concepts
- Project Management
- System Handover
Analogue & IP Technical Installation- and Network Training can also be offered by appointment only.
On completion of installations an in-depth system hand over is done which includes specialised training tailored to the clients’ needs.
- Video Surveillance Systems (IP & HD Analogue CCTV)
- Automatic Licence Plate Recognition Systems
- Thermal Perimeter Surveillance
- Video Content Analytics
- Video & Event Management Software
- Access Control Systems & Biometrics Fingerprint Readers
- Public Address Systems
- Wireless, Wi-Fi & Wired Networks
- Wireless Internet Service Provider
- Installation & Maintenance of single- and three-phase electrical systems, including Electrical Certificate of Compliance (COC)
Regular system maintenance is very important for a security system to function properly and last it’s required life time. Maintenance can be done on an AD HOC or Service Level Agreement (SLA) basis.
The introduction of online System Health Management is the key to unlocking the enhancement of productivity. The Smart Services Platform offers the following as standard features that can be monitored for each system. The health status is obtained directly from the devices or systems in the field and will only be limited by the secondary device’s capabilities.
Smart Services Platform key features are:
- Video Stream Statistics
- Parameter Configuration
- Device Maintenance
- Time Configuration
- Auto backup capacity monitoring & warning
- Set auto backup schedule
- Device Discovery
- Device Status
- Database recording info
- Operating System Warnings
- Channel error / warning
- Computer / server hardware
- Network switch monitoring done via SNMP capable devices
SEND US AN EMAIL
Let us show you How.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We operate all over South Africa as well as the African continent. Our operating hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 17:00.
Depending on the client’s requirements, we can get started on your project within a few days.
No. We do not charge to do a quote on your premises. We offer no obligation free quotes.
Yes, we do. We can supply our portfolio or references on request.
We will need a basic idea of your requirements. We will visit you premises and provide you with enough information on how we work and how you can get started.